Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Holmes Was Wronged!!!




It's been a while since I've been back here to my little blog. Things in March have been pretty stressful as the month started off with my identity being stolen once again. This time around was a tad bit more annoying than the SarEric fiasco of 2008. Now it is a very mean lady from a fake law firm in New York (but calling from a 402 number, leading me to answer it in the first place) threatening to send me to prison for credit card fraud. Agh. I've never even had a credit card but I was still tricked for a few hours. Everybody's trying to be me but me! I have resolved to stop whispering my social security to people and have been googling shredders online. I escaped the situation by catching upper respiratory infection and hiding under the haze of a 101 degree fever for 5 days. Deal with that you fake Saras!