skip to main | skip to sidebar

HOLMES WAS WRONG!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Turn the blanket up to 9!

While staying in Omaha for the holidays I stayed with my one and only baby sister, Kate. Having recently moved to Omaha from Lincoln, we had many repeat visits to Jakes Bar and Pizza Shoppe, two of the few places Kate knows how to get to. My Mom and Dad bought each of us queen sized beds when I went to middle school and Kate moved into my brothers old room but we usually preferred to share a room, up until I left for college. We always talk until we are barely awake enough to form sentences and then say"G'Night Slothead" to each other from the movie we love called The Brave Little Toaster and it was so good to hear those words with a tummy full of pizza and beer bought by my little sister. Kate lives with two girls who are just as cuddly and giggly as she is. On my first night there we all four sat around watching a reality t.v. show about a bunch of girls that are trying to marry these guys who have their moms there to approve of the relationship. They all felt like little sisters to me, and we all lounged around in our jammies, wrapped in blankets until I could barely keep my eyes open. My sister always tries to teach me how to put makeup on when we are together. Here she is in action.
Posted by HOLMES WAS WRONG at 12:52 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home







Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (79)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Cutie Pie McFly of the Week.com/Thinkshe'dlikeGamb...
      • That's far enough, economy! Leave the mailman out ...
      • Radios. Who needs 'em?
      • I accidently blurted out the L(ove) Word! Turns ou...
      • Turn the blanket up to 9!
      • Four Eyes Squared
      • Isn't She Lovely?
      • Holmes Sweet New Home
      • M. Bear wins again
      • Christmas in the Heartland

About Me

My photo
HOLMES WAS WRONG
So wrong
View my complete profile

Humane Society Sweet Humane Society

  • http://www.oregonhumane.org/

I love this!

  • http://digitalmailart.blogspot.com/
Powered By Blogger