Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I want school kids on buses singing his name!


Today is my best friends birthday!! Happy Birthday Spencer. I love this guy so much. One time I took a train half way across the states to see him. The great part about Aim Trak is you can bring anything you want on board. They encourage bringing alcohol, I think. The bad thing about me is I never buy new stuff. To an outsider it would seem that I go out of my way to buy the dumbest, oldest junk out there. Take the thermos for instance, that I filled to the brim with red wine that spilled out into my waterproof bike bag packed with books and magazines for my three day train ride. I spent the first two days trying to slowly dump the liter or two of wine onto the floor of the train because there was no other option. If you have a bag of wine, you are a lady in trouble. It is in no way portable. You take one step and you are the lady from the movie Poltergeist, sloshing with each step forward. I was sweating every second until each drop was out of my possession. Anyway, there was a rail fire. I ended up in a bus in the middle of no where. On the bus, there was a stabbing. I ended up somewhere in New York state. My cell phone was dead. I kept writing postcards to my Maud. Somehow, lying to her that everything was okay was the only way to prevent myself from believing the fact that we passed being okay back at the rail explosion. But I digress, I made it to NYC and I would do it again. Why? Because I love this kid more than anyone else! Let's hear it for S. Yeagley on his 28th birthday!!!!