skip to main | skip to sidebar

HOLMES WAS WRONG!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pistols at Dawn. Irving Street.

Dear Neighbor, I would like to take this corner of my blog to publicly apologize for winking at you at the market that one night. I really didn't mean it in the "hey, you have an eye patch and that is why I recognize you" way. I'd also like to apologize for the treadmill challenge I instigated at the gym for no reason. Please stop playing with my dog on the sidewalk but ignoring me. It's so awkward. Would you like to have a duel to settle this up?
Posted by HOLMES WAS WRONG at 5:17 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home







Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (79)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • Happy Birthday, You sassy little thing!
      • Best window in town!
      • Kale Chips! Sounds gross but it ain't. Trust Holme...
      • Pistols at Dawn. Irving Street.
      • The real Katie Holmes. The best Katie Holmes. My l...
      • I've been listening to Updike read his own poetry ...
      • I want school kids on buses singing his name!
      • While I was away....................
      • Remember when we were famous that one week, Andy?
    • ►  January (10)

About Me

My photo
HOLMES WAS WRONG
So wrong
View my complete profile

Humane Society Sweet Humane Society

  • http://www.oregonhumane.org/

I love this!

  • http://digitalmailart.blogspot.com/
Powered By Blogger