I'm so glad to be home to the good coast. Q and I met up on the waterfront for a bike ride to our favorite bum spot in Ladd's Addition. Before we made our way over, the bridges were raised to let a barge through so we were forced to hang out and eat popsicles while that biz was taken care of. I am so giddy to be back in the real world I even wore a flower in my hair. Geez.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Holmes Sweet Home
I'm so glad to be home to the good coast. Q and I met up on the waterfront for a bike ride to our favorite bum spot in Ladd's Addition. Before we made our way over, the bridges were raised to let a barge through so we were forced to hang out and eat popsicles while that biz was taken care of. I am so giddy to be back in the real world I even wore a flower in my hair. Geez.

