Spencer got us this awesome vintage sock monkey making set. The thing is, to get the monkey you have to sew BY HAND all these little pieces. It's a real T.V. watching kill if you know what I mean. The pictures are so adorable, I am trying to make myself pull through. Upon the advice of J. Wenz, we are watching Pineapple Express while we cut out all the pieces. That man is dead to me.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I'm looking that Gift Horse Square in the Face
Spencer got us this awesome vintage sock monkey making set. The thing is, to get the monkey you have to sew BY HAND all these little pieces. It's a real T.V. watching kill if you know what I mean. The pictures are so adorable, I am trying to make myself pull through. Upon the advice of J. Wenz, we are watching Pineapple Express while we cut out all the pieces. That man is dead to me.

