Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jake and Alisa in Portlandia!!!!!


Andy and I were super excited to pick up J+A, we decided to get a huge box of donuts to surprise them. We also decided to dress to impress, the theme being "this is what I'd wear to work if I had a job". After a series of near death experiences for a handful of pedestrians, trying to get out of downtown Portland, we ended up taking the longest route ever, Sandy Boulevard. I realized if you pull out most of the trees along the sidewalks, Sandy is Grand Island, Nebraska. It is also kind of Hasting, like near where the Kool-Aid museum is. We shared some bismarks and pointed out all the nasty things we could see that might also fit in the state of Nebraska, my favorite being a huge jug shaped building that is a strip club. What the hell, Sandy?
This is us eating pizza at Roscoe's. After the donuts, it seemed like the entire trip turned into a huge American eating contest. What more could a girl ask for? I love these guys!